You have the right to work with someone who is ethical, caring and competent. As a clinician, I take pride in providing an honest and accurate clinical assessment of your situation, as well as, goal oriented treatment, grounded in the best practices that my fields of clinical psychology and family science have to offer.
Some of the reasons a person comes to therapy include but are not limited to: Addictions, psychological trauma, anxiety, depression, stress, relationship or marital struggles, grief, faith
struggles, or desire for personal growth. Dr. Lisa Petronis will develop an individualized treatment plan to help you achieve your desired goals.
- Individualized Psychotherapy and Couples and Family Counseling
- Recovery from Addictions, Depression, and Anxiety
- You can recover and manage your circumstances more effectively with the help of a patient and knowledgeable professional who is a recognized expert in these clinical fields.
- Families in Crisis
- Families and couples face a wide array of challenges. Improving the quality and strength of your family relationships and overcoming relationship problems can greatly improve the quality of your life.
- Catholic, Christian Values
- It has become increasingly apparent to me over the years that it is important for patients to know that as a person and a professional, I am grounded in Catholic, Christian values.
"Remember, that you must treat not only bodies, but also souls, with counsel that appeals to their minds and hearts rather than with cold prescriptions to be sent in to the pharmacist." -Saint Giuseppe Moscati, MD, from a letter to one of his students
- Treatment Plans to Suit your Goals and Needs
- Whether we are focused on the latest developments in neuroscience, a cognitive approach to controlling an out of control mind, overcoming anger and hurts with innovative strategies, practicing new behaviors, or the ways an obscure desert monk's writing pertain to your life, we will always focus on the areas that matter to you the most. Dr. Petronis offers a special and comprehensive array of knowledge, training, and experience drawing from both her professional and personal life. She will treat each patient carefully and thoughtfully, selecting strategically from her vast array of knowledge, the interventions, approaches and foci that will benefit you most.
It is a great honor and privilege to serve you. I look forward to our time together and pray it will bear good fruit in your life for many days to come.